ASAT has a request that those who find these newsletters and other resources offered by ASAT of value, help spread the word to families and colleagues about ASAT, the resources offered, and the newsletter so that as many as possible know where to go to get good information on evidenced treatments and interventions for autism spectrum disorders.
To sign up for future issues of Science in Autism Treatment when they are issued,
Some of the contents in the Spring 2010 Science in Autism Treatment,
- "Facilitate This": Part I of a Two-Part Interview with Dr. James Todd
- Message from ASAT President, David Celiberti, Ph.D., BCBA-D
- Science in Autism Treatment (SIAT) Team
- ASAT Committee Members
- Clinical Corner: Discussing Concerns with Family Members
- Book Review on Blessed with Autism : A Parent’s Guide to Securing Financial Support for the Treatment of Children with Autism.
- AAP Position Statement on Vision Therapy
- ASAT Board of Directors
- Consumer Corner: "Resources for Implementation of Evidence-Based Practice"
- Parent Survey Opportunity
- Science Corner: "Interventions for Individuals on the Autism Spectrum and How Best to Evaluate their Effectiveness"
- Letter from the Co-Editor : Josh Pritchard, MS BCBA
- Research Review: "Multiple Effects of Joint Attention Intervention for Children with Autism"
- Research Review: "Joint Attention Training for Children with Autism using Behavior Modification Procedures"
- "Treatment Summary: Developmental Therapy"
- Announcement: ASAT on Facebook
Friday, March 26, 2010
Reminder from the Association for Science in Autism Treatment to sign up for free Spring newsletter
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Evidence-based practice: Maine issues evidence-based report on autism interventions
© 2010 Regina G. Claypool-Frey
Disclaimer: This blog publishes news and announcements only as a service to interested persons, the posts are the responsibility of the individual author, and unless otherwise noted do not constitute nor claim to represent the official position of ABA International, its officers or associated entities. This blog makes no representation as to the accuracy of the report and readers are strongly encouraged to consult and reference the primary sources noted.