The Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies has announced that the Winter 2010 issue of the Center's newsletter, The Current Repertoire, is available online.
About The Current Repertoire,
"The Current Repertoire is the newsletter of the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies. Published three times a year, The Current Repertoire features news about the Center, the science [of behavior analysis] and its members."
Current Issue - Winter 2010, Volume 26, Issue 1
In this issue:
- From the Executive Director
- Morningside Academy's Award-Winning Program Celebrates 30 Years
- An Introduction to CCBS Director, Charles D. Hamad, Ph.D.
- The Teaching Machine™: Vicci Tucci’s Latest Launch
- Behavior & Philosophy, Jay Moore, Editor
- 2009 Annual Meeting of the Trustees: Election Results
- ABA Conference Coming to LA - CCBS & The Chicago School, LA
- CCBS Happenings at ABAI Convention
- Financial Contributors FY2009 - A list of our supporters
© 2010 Regina G. Claypool-Frey
Disclaimer: This blog publishes news and announcements only as a service to interested persons, the posts are the responsibility of the individual author, and unless otherwise noted do not constitute nor claim to represent the official position of ABA International, its officers or associated entities. This blog makes no representation as to the accuracy of the report and readers are strongly encouraged to consult and reference the primary sources noted.